As a professional hairstylist, marketing and promotion are key to driving leads to your website. By utilizing Wix.com, Hootsuite, and Canva in conjunction with your social media channels like (Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin), you can create a recipe for online success through the electrification of your business and promotion!
Wix.com provides an easy-to-use platform for creating a stunning website. Hootsuite gives you the ability to effectively manage all of your social media channels in one place. And Canva is a great resource for creating visuals that will grab attention and drive traffic to your site.
By using these tools together, you can easily promote your website and grow your business online!
With Wix, you can create a website for your business in minutes. And with Hootsuite, you can quickly and easily promote your website across all of your social media channels. Just connect your accounts, compose your message, and hit publish!
As a hair stylist, you need to be marketing your business on as many platforms as possible to reach the maximum number of potential leads. Your website should be one of your top priorities when it comes to marketing and promotion.
There are a many key ways that you can use your website on Wix.com to drive more leads using Hootsuite from all the most popular social media channels.
1. Use the power of SEO to be found on Google
2. Use social media buttons on your website so that visitors can share your site with their networks
3. Use calls-to-action to encourage visitors to take action, such as signing up for your newsletter or booking an appointment
4. Use beautiful photos and videos to show off your work and attract attention
5. Make it easy for visitors to contact you by including a contact form or click-to-call button
Using Canva as a hairstylist, you can easily create visuals that will help promote your website and attract attention. Canva is a free online design platform that’s simple to use and has a wide range of built-in templates for creating visuals.
Some great visuals to create using Canva for promoting your website as a hairstylist include:
1. Professional headshots
2. Before-and-after photos or videos
3. Step-by-step guides for hairstyles
4. Client testimonials
5. Infographics about your services
6. Social media posts featuring your work
7. Banners and ads for your website
8. Email headers or newsletter templates
9. And much more!
By utilizing Wix.com, Hootsuite, and Canva in conjunction with your social media channels, you can create a recipe for online success! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be driving leads to your website in no time.
By following these simple tips, you can maximize the number of leads you generate from your website using Hootsuite and social media. So what are you waiting for? Start promoting your website today!